Intent

As a future art educator, it is important to consider the various aspects of teaching and their implications. Teaching different subjects in different manners can have an impact on our students.

It is also important for educators to explore and practice the subjects they are teaching their students. If one cannot interpret and contemplate the subject themselves, how can they instruct others to do so?


This site is intended to contain my reflections on education, art, mathematics, and life as an educator. Hopefully, my thoughts and works will inspire others to think about these subjects as well.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Teacher Assisting


I am very pleased to announce that my teacher assistant placement has worked out!
I will be teaching 8th grade Mathematics at Northern Hills Middle School. I am unbelievably excited to be spending time at this school. Everyone I have met so far is really nice and very willing to work with me. They have even extended various opportunities and options for me that I did not expect or think I would have.

I am glad things have finally worked out. Now I just get to be nervous about how well I can work with the kids and instruct them!

Also... finals....

No comments:

Post a Comment