Intent

As a future art educator, it is important to consider the various aspects of teaching and their implications. Teaching different subjects in different manners can have an impact on our students.

It is also important for educators to explore and practice the subjects they are teaching their students. If one cannot interpret and contemplate the subject themselves, how can they instruct others to do so?


This site is intended to contain my reflections on education, art, mathematics, and life as an educator. Hopefully, my thoughts and works will inspire others to think about these subjects as well.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

!!!

Things are about to get crazy.
We are coming up on our last leg of the semester. We only have about five more weeks left. This is crunch time.
I cannot explain how much work has to get done in the next five weeks. Honestly, I am a little bit in denial about all the things I have yet to do. Numerous projects, papers, exams, and homework are weaseling their way into my schedule. There is very little wiggle room or time to relax.
Additionally, I have to start preparing for the Teacher Assisting portion of my time at GVSU. I am both very excited and extremely nervous. I have no clue what to expect, which is terrible because I probably should have some sort of expectations.

I know in the end everything will turn out alright, probably even great, but the anticipation is really getting on my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment